What do you write in a religious get well card?
Christian Get Well Soon Wishes
- Praying for you every day during your illness! Remember you are loved and God is on your side.
- Wishing you a speedy recovery (3 John 1:2). …
- Remember, God gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. …
- You have and will continue to be in my prayers.
What do you write in a blessing card?
Baptism Card Messages And Baptism Wishes
- Congratulations on this special day. …
- Wishing you all the best in your renewed spiritual journey. …
- I wish you and your family all of God’s grace and love during this special time.
- May this Holy occasion bring with it lots of joy and happy memories.
What is a religious card?
In the Christian tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional pictures mass-produced for the use of the faithful. They usually depict a religious scene or a saint in an image about the size of a playing card. The reverse typically contains a prayer, some of which promise an indulgence for its recitation.
What do you say to someone being confirmed?
Confirmation Card Messages
- “Congratulations on your confirmation! …
- “May this special day live with you always. …
- “May God always be in your life so that you have someone to lean on as you grow, learn, and become who you’re meant to be.”
What do you say when you’re thinking about someone?
How to Respond to ‘Thinking Of You’ Via Text
- “How do you always seem to know when I need to hear that? You’re the best.”
- “Back at you! Hope all is well.”
- “Don’t worry about me. …
- “Thank you. …
- “Thank you for thinking of me!”
- “I am so glad I have friends like you.”
- “I was just thinking of you, too! …
- “That makes two of us.”